Here are some pictures taken by Amanda Eaton at our neighbors' little girl's birthday party. The pictures are AMAZING. There were more of Emma and Drew because Jay is Jay and always on the move. But Amanda did manage to get a few of him too! I am so impressed!
Thanks so much for sharing these pictures, Amanda!
Hope everyone enjoys!
Ms. Emma




I cannot get BLOGGEr to upload any more. I will try tomorrow to get the boys on here!
Mr. Drew
Mr. Jay
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
She is stunning! I love the pictures, they are just beautiful!
Absolutely precious pictures! She is a doll!!! I have not been on here in a while and wanted to stop in and say hi! Stop by my blog when you get a chance and say hi. I just posted some new flower bows on there that I have ready to ship.
what is wrong with you people children deserve respect and this child is getting none take down the nude photos of her are you crazy. you simpl disregard what actual adoptees tell you. adoptees who have lived the exp of being adopted open your heart and ears this is not about you its about this little girl who one day well be horrified at these pics,, but she wont she them right,,, so this really is just for you, please i am begging you for her sake take them down and get ahold of yourself and think who are these pics really for. these pics have been up since last summer OMG i am speachless now you are a sick woman please get help.
Post a Comment