We had a busy weekend. Rob went to the Michigan game...they lost but he had fun being out and away with his friends. My parents (the rockstars in my world) helped out and we had a great weekend.
On Saturday, the boys had their last soccer game and guess what?
JAY SCORED A GOAL! He was so excited! Their team won the game 2-1. They have only scored like 6 or 7 the ENTIRE year so for Jay to score was very, very exciting!
Here are the boys after the game at their pizza/trophy party.
Sunday was International Day at Church. They asked us to bring Emma and some things from Guatemala for the church service celebration. Here are some pictures of Emma and the boys and Pap Pap.
Can you tell she is "BAP PAP's" girl!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
10-7 Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Way to go Jay!!!!! How cute are all these pics!?!? Love them all. How cool about the thing at your church! That is super neat and she looked beautiful all dressed up! I wish I had bought more outfits for Kayla like that:-(
Hugs!!
I would LOVE to see an updated video...I mean I'm just sayin....
Post a Comment