Sunday, November 9, 2008

BIRTHDAYS BIRTHDAYS! ! !

I am going to post pictures from Drew's Birthday- October 14th and Jay's Birday- November 7th! (I was in Dallas right after Drew's party and am just uploading pictures---bad BUSY Mommy!) Jay's birthday just happened so I right on time with his!
First HAPPY 5th Birthday Drew!






Jay got a DS for his birthday too...but got it ahead of time at Drew's party! When their Birthdays are so close and they usually want the same things...it is hard to make Jay wait till his birthday about 3 weeks later! So he gets stuff ahead of time and the Drew gets something special on Jay's day too!

Drew also had a cupcake party at his preschool!


HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY JAY!








Jay also had a party at school with his class. Here are some pictures from his day.




Drew's school was closed on Friday due to sickness so he got to go Jay's school party too!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday Boys! I love all your birthday pictures! Looks like they had a great time. Emma is getting so big, she looks like a big girl now.

Shelia said...

Happy birthday my favorite holsinger boys!!!!

Did you really have live animals for Jay's party? I want you as my mommy!!!