Friday, February 20, 2009

Long overdue update!

Hello Everyone!

We have been so busy I have hardly had time to breath...let alone post updates! I had an e-mail from Astrid and Christian and they wanted to know what is going on! Several others have e-mailed to see if Rob and I made it home! Thank you for asking..we are home safe and sound. This is going to be a long post....so get ready!

First a few more promised Cancun pictures:




We left this world.....

for this one!

Due to a HUGE ice/snowstorm we were stuck in North Carolina and unable to fly into Cincinnati. When were able to get home we did not have power---out at our house from Tuesday to Saturday afternoon. It is hard to have three children and TONS of dirty clothes from a trip with no power!

I had to work Valentine's weekend. Before I left we made cupcakes. Jay wasn't feeling so well but did his best to decorate his...although he was too sick to eat his. Drew was really into decorating his and making it just perfect---he kept saying this is the "right" way to do it, right Mama? Emma was way too into licking the icing to worry about how hers looked. She LOVES icing!



Here are few more of Emma that I love. She is getting so big and starting to really develop her little "Diva" personality! Jay was showing her how to shake her pom poms and I will have to post pictures of her in dress up! It is so cute. She has a blue dress that she will hardly take off!



Here is a video of Emma in dress up from this morning. She brought ALL the stuff to me to help her put it on. Listen to her talk on the phone to Nan Nan and repeat many words.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

It is about time. this video is priceless. I love it!! I hope Jay is feeling better. Tell the boys they did a great job decorating them

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful pictures!!! We are going to the Bahamas in April and I can not wait!!!I loved the video it was tooo precious! I was beginning to wonder if you all made it back safely from Cancun. My brother was robbed when he was there in Nov. and almost did not get back home.
Glad to hear you are safe and sound!

Pineapple Princess said...

Beautiful pictures!
What a gorgeous place you visited!
Love that video of Emma. So cute!!!

Susie said...

Just wanted to say, I miss your updates. Susie

Jaimee said...

Soooo cute, I love the video!!! Emma and Isabela have a similar vocabulary. Cancun looked awesome! Glad you found time to update.