Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick little boy--update :o)

I have a very, very sick little boy. Jay has been horribly sick since Saturday. We thought it was just a stomach bug but it is NOT going away. I took him to Urgent Care last night after I got home from work--Rob stayed home with him. His fever is high 103-104 when the Motrin wears off and is staying in the 101-102 around the clock. Jay is the one who always gets sick and stays sick. Poor little guy he has NOT been out of bed the entire day and is starting to refuse to drink anything. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he is feeling better.
I will update as soon as he is feeling better---I promise not go weeks without updating you!


On a happy note we have a birthday coming up soon! Ms. Emma will be two on the 31st. I am not sure exactly what we are doing yet but I am sure it will be lots of fun and have a princess dress up theme!

I am praying Drew and Emma don't get sick!

UPDATE: Jay slept well last night. This morning he woke up without a fever and asked for orange juice and sausage. I am hoping we are on the road to recovery!
Thanks for the well wishes!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I hope your little guy is feeling better now!

Unknown said...

Dear Amy, Hi, how are you. I`m so sorry for Jay, I hope he is going get well soon. Hugs and kisses for all you.
Carmen