Today Ms. Emma turns TWO! I cannot believe she is already two---where has the time gone? We are having a small family party this weekend but here are some pictures of her from this morning having birthday cake. You cannot have a birthday morning without something special and some one on one mom time! (This is always my favorite part of their birthdays--our special time!)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
March 31st Happy Birthday EMMA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
She has the sweetest smile. Happy Birthday Emma.
Cute, cute, cute! Happy Birthday Emma! I can't believe Malayna is two now also...where has the time gone??? We had our family party over the weekend...so much fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!
amy...i love seeing emma's way pretty pic on the guatadopt calendar this month...tyler was in jan:) miss you guys!
I thought of Emma all last week during her 2nd birthday week. I've yet to do anything about it since the family was here and then I was off to a conference. I said special prayers for her and thanked God that her birthmother was so brave 2 years ago. Emma is so blessed and so is your whole family.
We love you all,
Ed, Amanda and Gabi
Post a Comment