Sunday, April 27, 2008

4-27-08 We have a WALKER

Don't take my word for it...check these out!



Here are few other pictures of her from today. The boys went to Rob's parents house this morning to play then the my parents called to see if they wanted to come over this evening. Rob and I had some one on one Emma time. She has been so close to walking and was taking a few steps here and there but now I think it is official and I can say I have a walker!
Here are a few other pictures from today...enjoy.
Daddy and Emma planting my flowers

Emma picking flowers.

Emma wanting to hand them to me.

Sometimes she gave them to me...

and sometimes she put them in her mouth!

Ms. Emma trying to hard to walk.

Taking a break.

Enjoying the the flowers

Resting again

She would still rather CRAWL.

9 comments:

Mommytojacknjas said...

yay! what a big big girl!! :)

"Aunt BB" said...

I can't wait to see her and the boys!!! Hopefully the weather will hold up and we can come up and get them and take them fishing!!!!
Love Aunt BB

Mary Ann said...

cute!!!! I love all the pictures, Emma is a baby doll.

Anonymous said...

oh my word!!! I will save these videos forever..you know how much I LOVE videos and of her walking. How cute her saying daddy. :o)

kris said...

I love it now watch out !!! Kaden has 25 arms and 10 legs and they all go faster than I can keep up with!! Boys are BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Kayla was soooo much easier! Well untill now she is getting a little moody, she got her pigs tonight for the fair yes i said "pigs" there are 2 woohoo!
~Kris~

Anonymous said...

I am honestly wearing out the videos. I can't get enough of that girl!!

Monica said...

Love the new blog!
Thx for the invite.
:)
Monica

Hannah said...

She is so pretty. You have a great blog! I think we live close to the same area!

Hannah

Amy said...

Yeah Emma!!! What a big girl. We still have some time before Layna is walking, and I can't wait!

Emma just gets more and more beautiful. I love her hair!