My adoption friend Jaimee, who is very talented, designed this layout for me. I picked the theme, elements and patterns I liked then she worked her magic. I am VERY impressed with her work. Jaimee and I became friends when we started our adoptions in January 2007. We had a lot in common--both had 2 little boys about 2 years apart and were starting our first adoptions to add little girls to our families. When we picked up Emma, Jaimee was there to pick up her little girl and I got to meet her, her husband and Isabela in person. They are wonderful people. They even helped me escape the hotel one night and took me and Emma out to dinner. If you are interested in hiring someone to work on your blog, I encourage you to visit the link to Centcibility Chic Design on the bottom of sidebar. You will NOT be disapointed with her work...she is wonderful and very talented.
Thanks so much Jaimee. I LOVE our new family blog!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Our Blog Designer - Jaimee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment