Today I had to go to work and Astrid stayed at our house with our sitter, Kelly. I hated to leave her but I think it went just fine. Kelly's boyfriend came over to play with the boys and swim in the pool. Astrid stayed inside with Emma. (She also cleaned up the house and organized my bedroom---this could have taken ALL day!) This evening Dad, Rob, Jay, Drew and Astrid met Mom and I after work in Huntington for dinner. Here are some pictures!
This place cooks all your food right in front of you. They make a "show" out of cooking your dinner. When they did the "big fire" it scared Jay and he jumped back from the table causing him to fall off his chair and into the floor. It was so funny but it embarrassed him and he cried. Drew thought it was the coolest thing in the world---the fire and the fact that it scared Jay.
They also throw scrimp and try to get you to catch it in your mouth. My dad was a champ...catching all 5 that were thrown his way. Rob caught a few and Astrid caught her first one.
Astrid catching her shrimp.
I need to send a special THANK YOU to my Mom and Dad. They bought our dinner tonight! You guys are the greatest...thanks so much!
Poor Emma didn't get to go with us and had to stay home with Mimi. We didn't have reservations until 7:30 and it was TOO late for her. She goes to bed like clock work at 7:00.
We are enjoying our time so much with Astrid!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Hibachi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Looks like Astrid's visit is alot of fun for everyone. She is beuatiful! Love all the pics. Emma is such a doll!
I am so happy your family gets to spend this time with Astrid. Enjoy the rest of her visit!
Robin
Astrid is so BEAUTIFUL! Her smile warms the heart. It's wonderful that your family has been gifted with this time. Blessings, Susie
It's so cool that Astrid is getting to experience so many things with your whole family. Have a great time!
Love,
Ed, Amanda and Gabi
I bet the boys loved watching Rob catch shrimp in his mouth!! How funny. Ive never had hibachi, but it looks like its more fun than to eat!!!
Post a Comment