We went to visit Dad at his school today. His last day is Thursday and I promised to take Emma so he could let everyone meet her. I had hoped to take her weeks earlier but due to everyone being sick again and again and again...it just happened today!
Here are some pictures from today.
Jay and Drew were so excited to go to Pap Pap's school. Jay was so so so good. He gets nervous around strangers and usually takes a couple minutes to warm up to new people. So he appeared to be very, very quiet and shy---not the true Jay Holsinger. Drew on the other hand was great for the first classroom---yes we went from room to room---but then was DONE! He was acting like a typical 4 year old. He was running in the halls..laying down in the halls...and being LOUD! Jay said he would get his light changed fast when he goes to school if acts like that! It was too cute.
Emma did great. She was very good. Lots of people and she took it in stride smiling and smiling and smiling some more. Emma started in a cute navy duck dress and ended up in her PJs. She was hot and got milk on her dress!
Then we had the long ride home. Dad's school is about an hour away. He drives it every day! I tell him he should just retire again...but he says my 3 are harder than his school and I couldn't afford to pay him what he is worth!
Thank goodness for the DVD player in our car! Can you tell they are ALL sleepy?!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
June 3 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love the pic of the guys in the tahoe!! Ms. Emma is growing so fast. I love you Holsingers.
Post a Comment