I am so sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog. We have been super busy. Work has been crazy and I picked up another college class to teach for Lindsey and just finished it. We are took a long weekend to take the kids to the Smokeys. The boys have been great! Ms Emma has NOT at all enjoyed any part of the carseat. She cried from Grayson till we got here....maybe stoping a total of 20 minutes the entire 4 plus hours to the hotel! She has been better since we are here...but she cries each time we get close to the car. I keep telling her she will have to get in it to go home...I am not looking forward to the trip home!
My parents arrived this evening and it is so nice to have some extra help! Rob and I are now out numbered!
Here are a few pictures...keep checking...I have lots and lots to post! We have several other big days planned...so more pictures will be coming!
Enjoy!
Here is where Rob and I got married in December of 2000. My parents rented this inn and we made our wedding a LONG weekend in December get away for our friends and family! It was awesome to go back there today. Rob and I clearly enjoyed it more than the kids!
The boys took these:
A few more!
Thank goodness for back up! Rob and I have never been so excited to see my parents!
Emma loves both of her brothers but she is so close to Drew. I think there are many reasons....they are closer in age, Drew spent so much time with her in Guatemala, and Jay is older and doing more bigger things. Look at her face....can you see how much she ADORES Drew?!
I have more from this evening after dinner. We went to the NASCAR speed track. I have great DRIVERS on my hands. I will post more tomorrow! I am off to bed!
Hope you enjoyed....again, sorry it has been so long between my posts. I promise to try to do better!
Amy
Friday, August 8, 2008
August 8th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Hey All
Did ya go to Cades Cove??? This is a great time to see the bears!!!!
Take care and have fun!!!
Love
Aunt BB
Finally!!! You have been on blog probation. Just like I'm on phone probation.
The fam looks great. What is Emma now... about 16?
Miss you guys. Have a great time!
Amanda, Ed and Gabi
I'm so glad to see that Ms. Emma is still a doll, just like you said.
It looks like everyone is having so much fun.....enjoy but hurry and send more pictures!
Miss you more,
Christy
What a neat place that you had your wedding! The funniest thing is that on August 8th Mike and I also revisited the place where we had OUR wedding! What an interesting coincidence. Our wedding was at Lewis Ginter botanical gardens which in the years since our wedding has added all sorts of fun things for kids to do there so we had a nice day. Glad to see your kiddies are still looking cute as ever!
:)
Post a Comment