Monday, September 15, 2008

9-15-08 Wild week of travel for me!

I started the week off in Columbia for 3 days. I was on a panel for the Ohio Board of Regents meetings. LWC is trying to expand our programs into two sites in Ohio and we need approval. Since I am going to be teaching more in January and will be teaching a lot in the Ohio sites, the board wanted to meet me and ask many questions. We have not yet got approval...but we are hoping it happens soon. I was there Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I was home Thursday. I left on Friday to go to Charleston WV for a scholarship meeting. Two of my wonderful undgrad students received a summer scholarship to do work in the human service feild. I was their faculty mentor and was there on Friday and Saturday to hear their presentations about their work. Stacy and Brandi did an excellent job and I was so very proud of them! I left as soon as they presented on Saturday and picked Rob up in Wheelersburg and headed to Cleveland for the BIG game! If you remember Rob bought me tickets for Mother's Day! Cleveland lost but it was a good game. We got home this afternoon! My kids look at me like who are you?! No I am kidding they all were very excited to see me!
Here are a few pictures! I have been so busy...but am hoping that things will slow down. This week I am going to be home every night! YAY!




4 comments:

ANGIE..... said...

thanks for the update on ed, amanda and gabby!!! i'm so glad to hear that they weathered the "storm".....ok, hurricane:)

thinking of you all, all of the time!!!

Mindy said...

WOW! You are one busy girl! Looks like fun at the game though. We couldn't even WATCH the game...NO POWER from IKE. LOL. Love all the pics though.
Hugs

Shelia said...

Hey how about that great roommate you had???I hear she picks up after herself!!!LOL
Sorry the browns lost, but again you are cheering for the wrong team. We'll see who wins in a few weeksn.

Amanda said...

Such cute pics of you two. Can you believe you still like each other after all these years? That Rob is one good boy!

love,
amanda, ed and gabi