I am so excited to post that Astrid, Christian, Sofia and Fabrizio welcomed a new member of their family into the world on August 23rd. Here is part of the e-mail we got from Christian on August 24th:
We are very happy, yesterday at 16:45 born Paula Gabriela. We are very happy, today at 10:00 am release of Astrid hospital, and thank God everything was normal, I will try to send some pictures tomorrow, when the call was coming home and Astrid wanted to talk to you, we will try to do it later, Soffia and Fabrizio are happy with his new sister, her weight exactly 7 pounds and measured 50 centimetres, is a very healthy girl,
CONGRATS to the entire family. I know they are so happy and full of love. We feel like our family has grown too. Emma, Drew and Jay have a new "cousin" in Guatemala! She is so tiny and so sweet!
Here are some pictures!


Monday, September 1, 2008
Welcome Paula Gabriela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I enjoy your updates, Amy!
Your family is just beautiful!
Thanks to include in your blog, we are very happy with the arrival of Paula Gabriela, thank you for everything, we will always be grateful to you.
And Astrid and Christian Family
Post a Comment