There have been so many things I have wanted to post but have not been able to find the time!
Here is my attempt to post as much as I can from the last few weeks!
Soccer
Jay and Drew are both playing and they really, really like it. Their last game is this weekend. Both have done an excellent job and are adjusting to be on the same team very well.
Here are our boys in action!
The boys working together to guard their goal.
Of course their biggest fan was there too!
Last weekend we took Emma to her first birthday party. Before we left, she played with "AL-EEEEEY". She was adorable in her little party dress and enjoyed seeing other 1 year olds. She made "friends" quickly and as long as she could see I was close, she explored and played in the room. Guess what her favorite part was.....the CAKE. She LOVED it but was so careful when she ate it. It was too cute.
Doesn't she look all grown up?!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I cannot catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Her hair is soooo long. She looks like she's twelve!
Glad to see our girl!
She's so beautiful!!!! I loved seeing her last week.
Post a Comment