Sunday, May 18, 2008

5-18-08 Guess who is coming to VISIT...


*****************************ASTRID!*********************************
We found out on Friday that the prayers worked! She was given a Visa to come the United States and visit! This is a BIG deal because not many Guatemalan citizens are given Visas to enter the United States. We have not nailed down all the dates yet...but I am happy for Emma. She will be so excited to Astrid again!

Jay and Rob are both feeling better. Thanks for all the well wishes! I am working on an online training course and have spend almost the ENTIRE day stuck in front of the computer learning about DIR and Floortime! It is nice out and I am about to go crasy...but am trying to get my work completed! It is hard to be focused on learning when everyone else is outside playing and having so much fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I know Astrid will be so excited to see Emma in her new home. Have a wonderful visit!

--Jennifer (Daniel's mom)

ANGIE..... said...

That is amazing!!! We have talked to Tyler's foster parents about visiting also but I don't think it will be this summer.....OH WELL. I am so excited for Emma and your family. Is Astrid coming soon??? Is she coming alone???

Mark, Angie and Tyler:)

Robin said...

WOW! How wonderful to get to spend more time with their family. I can't wait to see pictures from their visit.


Robin